We watched Sacha Copland begin to create Java Dance Theatre’s wondrous The Wine Project when she was at La Porte Peinte as a dancer-in-residence, dancing in the vineyards and atop a wine barrel donated by a local wine producer. Even in its nascent form it was compelling and magical. It has since dazzled audiences all over New Zealand. Now we are thrilled to see the production ready to travel to Edinburgh — here’s a chance to help the company get there!
- Atelier Ouvert / Open Studio : Sayaka Suzuki
- Tisser des sacs, tisser l’avenir / Weaving the future, bag by bag
- Artiste en Résidence Elizabeth Coss: Atelier Ouvert / Open Studio 27-05-2017
- Pensando en Miró : Drawings in Silver by Jeannine Cook
- Painting portraits from the model with Stacy Kamin, 13-20 May 2017
- Help sustain creativity in 2017