American artist in residence Anthony Wright has been at La Porte Peinte for nearly a month working on sculptures and drawings that respond to and reinterpret the landscape, whether natural or man-made. Stop by La Porte Peinte to see some of the powerful work he’s done while here. Here, some shots of work in progress.
- Atelier Ouvert / Open Studio : Sayaka Suzuki
- Tisser des sacs, tisser l’avenir / Weaving the future, bag by bag
- Artiste en Résidence Elizabeth Coss: Atelier Ouvert / Open Studio 27-05-2017
- Pensando en Miró : Drawings in Silver by Jeannine Cook
- Painting portraits from the model with Stacy Kamin, 13-20 May 2017
- Help sustain creativity in 2017